September 11, 2013

The Search

It has been over a month since my last post... so what have we been up to? New school events have kicked into high gear with many meetings, coffees and people pestering us to volunteer for all sorts of things. I'd love to volunteer, but before I can do that, we must find a place to live! The search for our new home has been keeping us very busy. Each time we visit an apartment, I take photos to help us remember what we've seen. We have narrowed our search to just a couple buildings and hope to have a place to call home by the end of the month.

Love the built in espresso maker
(Note the very small microwave and oven!)

Not sure about having this view from our patio...

This one is much better!

No storage in any of the bathrooms  :(

Most places have two kitchens - they call them "dry kitchens"
and "wet kitchens." I just don't understand why everything
can't just be in one space! This is a dry kitchen.

Same apartment - this is the wet kitchen
located just behind the other one.

Awesome pool

This bathroom is nice and open for all to see!

Beautiful bedroom windows

Our realtor always explains where we should
place the sofa and the television in the living room


Ahhh... a walk in closet. I think
this is the only one we've seen.

Kooky building

No comments:

Post a Comment