December 14, 2013

Gardens By The Bay

I joined a photography group that meets about once per month to explore a new area of the island. I had not yet been to Gardens by the Bay and was excited when the group decided to meet and take photos in the evening. The rain held off until after the laser show and the dark clouds were interesting to photograph. I only saw a small part of the gardens so I hope to go back again soon.


Entrance to the Garden

There are 12 "Super Trees" which are up to 16 storeys
high. They provide shade during the day and light up at night.

The weather was looking rather ominous so the skyway
connecting the trees was closed. After some sweet
talking, the staff agreed to let us go up for a quick look!

I need to go back and visit the two conservatories
at the Garden; the flower dome and the cloud forest.

On the skyway

View of the Singapore Flyer from the skyway


Super trees and Mariana Bay Sands hotel

Laser show

No comments:

Post a Comment