January 31, 2010

Greetings from Tokyo!

We arrived in Japan yesterday afternoon.  It was a long and exhausting day, but everything went very well.  Little Man is such a good traveler.  We are lucky parents!  We stayed in a hotel last night and moved into our apartment this morning.  We were quite fortunate to have our furniture delivered and set up today!  In fact, Little Man is napping in his new bed as I type!!  Our boxes are in Tokyo, but being held up in customs right now.  They hopefully will arrive on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

We've had a few adventures already today...  we checked out the play area in our building (very fun!) and tried to navigate the grocery store and decode some labels which is more difficult than one would think!

All I need is my Cat-Cat, snacks and an iTouch!


"I can't believe you are taking my picture after an 11 hour flight."


Climbing on boxes


Living room


Messy kitchen


Little Man's room


Picnic lunch!


Playroom


Playroom fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment